Monday 21 July 2014

Whiskey Creek Press

My publisher, Whiskey Creek Press (WCP) may be taken over by Start Publishing, a part of Start Media.  A contract amendment was sent to WCP authors but the terms were unattractive so I have not signed.  My original contracts with WCP will therefore stand.  The takeover was targeted at the end of June 2014, but I've seen no evidence of progress. 
Since a change of publisher was in the offing anyway, I decided to take back from WCP those books for which my WCP contracts were finished, and try them elsewhere.  Publication by WCP had continued on an 'at will' basis following the end of the contract period.  I formally notified WCP that I wished to withdraw books and the company has confirmed they have been withdrawn.
The following books are not now available:
A Rose Without Thorns
In A French Country Vineyard
In An English Country Dungeon
In The Japanese Knot Garden
Laodameia
Torrid Teasers #56, containing Dancing With Douglas and Everyone Gets Frisky At Weddings.
My other books are still within contract with WCP and remain available:






No comments:

Post a Comment